Develop marketing and promotional strategies for horticultural and landscape enterprise
On successful completion of this unit, the participant will have the knowledge and skills to develop marketing and promotion strategies for an enterprise, to include the planning and review of marketing and promotional activities and materials.
Who Should Attend
- Nursery Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Floricultural Manager
- Export Manager
Competencies Trained and Assessed
- Identify and analyse market and growth opportunities for enterprise.
- Promote enterprise image and brand through marketing and promotional materials.
- Monitor and review marketing and promotional policies to enhance activities of enterprise
- 24 hours
- 8am to 5pm Daily (Mon-Fri)
Singapore Citizens & PRs
$240 ( after 70% funding)
- Industry Practitioners
- Supervisors/Managers from National Parks Board, Singapore