The intertidal flats at Chek Jawa Wetlands are most suitable for visiting during low tides of 0.5 metres and below, when you will be able to see most of the marine life. At higher tides, the area will be submerged under water. Our nature guides will be on hand to bring you on a one-hour tour to experience Chek Jawa’s amazing natural heritage.
As demand for the guided tours is high, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Each tour costs $60 (up to a max. of 15 people per group). In the event that the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather
, your payment will be refunded.
Things to Note After Booking a Tour:
1. Upon placing a booking, please take down your booking number for reference.
We will confirm your booking upon receipt of your online payment by debit/credit card.
2. On the day of tour, please register with your booking number at the Chek Jawa Information Kiosk at the respective registration timings.
1. Be responsible for your own personal safety. Wear a hat/cap to shield yourself from the sun; put on sunscreen if necessary. Bring sufficient water to quench your thirst.
2. To avoid injury, wear footwear that covers the entire feet. Slippers and sandals are not appropriate.
3. To avoid mosquito bites, apply insect repellent or wear long-sleeved shirts and pants.
4. Please stay with your guide and follow his/her instructions. We seek your cooperation to ensure the long-term sustainability of Chek Jawa Wetlands.
5. For safety reasons, tours might be cancelled in the event of inclement weather (lightning or heavy rain).
We seek your cooperation to ensure the long-term sustainability of Pulau Ubin.