Public Gallery at the Marine Park Outreach and Education Centre
The Sisters’ Islands Marine Park Public Gallery will reopen on 19th Aug 2021. Book a slot to visit the gallery in September here and October here.
Opened in July 2015, the Sisters’ Islands Marine Park Public Gallery on St John’s Island complements the outreach programmes at the Sisters’ Islands Marine Park. The Public Gallery features the rich marine biodiversity in Singapore's waters and provides an overview of the Sisters' Islands Marine Park, including a 3D diorama of its dive trails. A seminar room and teaching lab for school and community groups are also provided as extensions to the Public Gallery.
New exhibits have been added to the bigger and enhanced Sisters’ Islands Marine Park Public Gallery. Visitors can explore an immersive 3D dive experience, a mangrove mesocosm, a viewing pool, aquariums and other new displays.
Directions to the Public Gallery from St. John's Island Jetty
To allow everyone the opportunity to enjoy the displays whilst maintaining a comfortable social distance, entry into the Sisters’ Islands Marine Park Public Gallery on St John’s Island will be through online booking only. The maximum number of visitors is capped at 20 pax per session and visits will be limited to 30 minutes.
Visitors must pre-book their entry in advance, subject to capacity limits:
- There is a maximum of 20 pax for each session. There are six sessions per day: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
- Booking slots for the following month will be opened on the 15th of the month. i.e. Booking for January 2021 slots will be opened on 15 December 2020.
- Visitors may make reservations for up to five people in each booking and will receive an e-mail confirming their selected date and time slot.
Please note that we are unable to allow anyone who did not pre-book a visiting time slot to enter the gallery. Ticket required for all visitors, including children and infants.
On the day of the visit:
- Visitors should arrive 5 minutes before start time.
- Visitors will be required to clear Safe Entry check-in (including temperature screening) and present the confirmation e-mail for verification. Both hard or soft copy tickets with QR code will be accepted.
- Visitors can stay in the Public Gallery for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Visitors arriving after 10 minutes of their booked slot start time will not be allowed to enter the gallery.
- Visitors should keep within their designated timeslot and observe a minimum safe distance of 1m from other groups and visitors.
- No consumption of food and drinks are allowed in the Sister’s Islands Marine Park Public Gallery.