St John's Island Trail
The first curated trail on St John’s Island was developed to encourage appreciation for the rich biodiversity and history of St John’s Island and Sisters’ Islands Marine Park.
The 2.8 km St John’s Island Trail comprises 15 stations marked with signboards that serve as both station markers and educational resources, highlighting the diversity of flora and fauna as well as the island’s colourful history.
How to get there
Interested to explore St John’s Island at your own leisure? Do download the DIY trail e-guide or grab a copy of the DIY trail guide at the Sisters’ Islands Marine Park Public Gallery.
Sign up for next month's guided tour here. Tickets are released the first Sunday of the month at 10am.
A free 90-minute guided tour will be held on the first Sunday of every month. NParks volunteers will introduce you to the key features along the St John’s Island Trail.
This land-based trail covers a distance of 1.6km. You can purchase your own ferry ticket at Marina South Pier and take the 9am ferry to St John’s Island.
Please take note of the following:
- This is a 1.5 hour walking tour where some sections of the trail include slopes and stairs.
- The guided tours are capped at 20 participants.
- Until further notice, the guided tours will be conducted in groups of 10 pax. Each person can register for a maximum of 5 pax.
- Participants are required to purchase their own ferry tickets at Marina South Pier and take the 9am ferry to St John’s Island. Our guides will meet you directly at St John’s Island.
- A confirmation email with additional details will be sent to successful participants within a week of registration.
- Overwhelming responses have been observed at the very minute registration was open. We seek your understanding that registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Interested to join us as guide? Indicate your interest here, sign ups will close on 19 November 2022.