Begonias and African Violets
Begonias are adored for their foliage, colours and patterns, and African violets for their blooms of clustered rosettes. Growing begonias and African violets to beautify a household or workplace can be challenging. This workshop will introduce participants to the basic culture requirements of these attractive flowering plants.
- Basic needs of each sub-group of begonias
- Basic needs of African violets
- Common pests and diseases associated with begonias and African violets
- Preparing appropriate planting media
- Transplanting and propagation methods
Date: Saturday, 17 June 2023
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: Centre for Education and Outreach
Fees: $50/- per participant (inclusive of all materials)
Please click here to register.
For enquiry, please contact the SBG Education Branch through email.