Marriage solemnisations may continue in selected function spaces in our parks/garden for up to 50 persons, or up to 100 persons if there is pre-event testing (PET), and with a group size of maximum 2 persons. Wedding receptions may continue with up to 100 persons with PET for all persons, and with a group size of up to 5 persons per table. This includes the couple, but excluding the solemniser and vendors, subject to safe management measures and the venue's capacity. More info here.
Available Hours for Booking:
8am to 10pm daily (inclusive of setup and tear down)
Each booking must be made for a minimum of 4 hours (including event catering/logistics setup and tear down) in accordance with the following time-blocks:
8am - 12noon (4 hours)
1pm - 5pm (4 hours)
6pm - 10pm (4 hours)
Type of Event
• Solemnisation Ceremonies
• Wedding Celebrations
• Corporate Functions
• Product Launches
Maximum seating capacity: 32pax
Rental Rates (inclusive of 7% GST)
Off-Peak (Mon – Thurs): minimum of 4hr booking
|Full Day (8am-10pm||Hourly Rate||4 hours rate|
Peak (Fei-Sun / Public Holidays): Minimum of 4hr booking
|Full Day (8am-10pm)||Hourly Rate||4 hours rate|
Points to Note:
- Full payment of usage fee together with application form must be submitted 8 weeks before the event day.
- Additional usage fee will be imposed for use of the venue (including clearing up/tear down) beyond booking time.
- An admin fee (20% of the usage fee) will be charged for bookings cancelled more than 30 days before actual event date.
- An admin fee (100% of usage fee) will be charged for bookings cancelled less than 30 days before actual event date.
- Food & Drinks are allowed inside Orangery.
- Open fire (for any purposes) are not allowed (eg. torches, gasoline, etc.)
- Decorations can be put up via methods that cause no physical defacement or damages to the venues (no drilling, hammering, sticking tapes, etc), and that they can be removed cleanly.
- No distribution of brochures/flyers or display of banners
- No animals are allowed in the premises.
- No releasing of animals or items (e.g. balloons, confetti) into the general environment.
- Only classical or light music is allowed. Dancing is discouraged in all venues.
- The above pointers are not exhaustive. Kindly refer to the Venue Rental Rate and Terms & Conditions for more details.
Event Butler has been appointed by the National Parks Board to manage venue bookings at Fort Canning Park, HortPark and the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
For venue booking enquiries, please submit the online form with your preferred venue. For further enquiries, please contact Event Butler at 6471 0318 or email@example.com
Alternatively, you may call the NParks Helpline at 1800-471-7300 or email NParks_SBG_Venues@nparks.gov.sg.