Our Visitor Services staff are on duty from 8.00 am – 5.30 pm daily at our various service desks to handle queries you may have on the Gardens.
We have 5 Service Desk located throughout the Gardens.
- Level 1, Botany Centre, Tanglin Entrance
- Visitor Centre, Nassim Entrance
- Learning Forest, Tyersall Entrance
- Bukit Timah Entrance
- Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
At the Visitor Services Desk, we provide an array of services :
- Visitor Information
- Lost & Found
- First Aid
- Handling of Emergencies
- Wheelchair loan
- Lockers available at (Tanglin Entrance, Nassim Entrance & Melati Gate)
Tips to enjoy the Gardens
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors to the Singapore Botanic Gardens, and the protection and conservation of our greenery, please observe the Parks and Trees Act (Cap. 216) and the Parks and Trees Regulations (Cap. 216, RG), in particular:
1. Do not set up tents or furniture, nor obstruct any path or visitor access.
2. Do not sell or attempt to sell any article or service or otherwise conduct business, unless prior approval has been obtained.
3. Shelters shall not be used exclusively for private events, gatherings or exercise.
Be considerate, the Gardens is for everyone to enjoy.
For the safety of all, please leash your canine friends and muzzle them in accordance with the Animal and Birds (Dog Licensing & Control) Rules.