Singapore Garden Festival 2022
This year’s SGF is finally back with its eighth edition to be even more interesting! Join us at the following locations:
Singapore Botanic Gardens (available from 30 July to 9 August, 8.30am - 7pm)
- Orchid Competition at National Orchid Garden*
- Landscape Design Challenge at Eco Garden, Bukit Timah Core
- Singapore Gardeners’ Cup at Eco Garden, Bukit Timah Core
- MarketPlace at Tyersall Coach Park, Central Core
Orchard Road (available from 30 July to 7 August, 10am - 10pm)
- Edibles Competition, Floral competitions and Floral Installation Displays at ION Orchard
- Show Garden Competition at Civic Plaza, Ngee Ann City
*Terms and conditions for free admission to National Orchid Garden:
1. Singapore Residents enjoy free admission to the National Orchid Garden from 30 Jul to 9 Aug 2022. Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and individuals living in Singapore, including holders of employment pass, work permit, dependent pass or student pass, are required to present a valid proof of identification for verification for entry to the National Orchid Garden. This promotion is not applicable to international visitors, tour groups and visitors who have purchased tickets in advance which coincide with the Event dates, and shall not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
2. International visitors may purchase tickets to the National Orchid Garden at its entrance.
More info can be found at Singapore Garden Festival