Terms and Conditions for Entry
The Singapore Garden Festival (“SGF”) Horticulture Show 2021 (the “Event”) will be held from 9 to 31 October 2021. The Event will take place at the Singapore Botanic Gardens’ National Orchid Garden and Plant House Garden from 9 to 17 October 2021 and the Jurong Lake Gardens from 23 to 31 October 2021.
Visitors are required to pre-book from 9 October 2021 their visiting time slots at the above-mentioned venues (each referred to as “Venue” and collectively as “Venues”).
Entry to the Event is subject to these terms and conditions:
- Singapore Residents enjoy free admission to the National Orchid Garden from 9 to 17 October 2021. Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and individuals living in Singapore, including holders of employment pass, work permit, dependent pass or student pass, are required to present a valid proof of identification for verification for entry to the National Orchid Garden. This promotion is not applicable to international visitors, tour groups and visitors who have purchased tickets in advance which coincide with the Event dates, and shall not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- International visitors may purchase tickets to the National Orchid Garden at its entrance.
In line with the latest advisories from the Multi-Ministry Taskforce, Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) will be implemented for entry into the National Orchid Garden from 13 October 2021 onwards:
- Individuals can be allowed in group sizes of up to 2 persons if all are fully vaccinated, including recovered individuals, and unvaccinated individuals with a negative pre-event test (PET) result.
- Unvaccinated children, aged 12 years and below, may be included in the group of 2. If there is more than one child aged 12 years and below in the group of 2 persons, both children must be from the same household.
- Entry to the Event at Singapore Botanic Gardens’ Plant House Garden and Jurong Lake Gardens is free of charge.
- Operating hours for the Event at Singapore Botanic Gardens are from 8.30am to 7.00pm, with the last admission at 6.00pm (subject to change without notice).
- Operating hours for the Event at Jurong Lake Gardens are from 10.00am to 7.00pm, with the last admission at 6.00pm (subject to change without notice).
- Maximum number of people allowed per booking is subject to the prevailing group size limit for social gatherings on the day of visit. Multiple bookings for social gatherings exceeding the prevailing group size limit are not permitted. The Organiser reserves the right to deny entry in such situations.
- To ensure sufficient space for safe distancing, each visitor is allowed to remain at the Venue for up to 1 hour.
- Each visitor may only book their visit to each Venue once per day.
- Visitors shall present the QR Code which have been sent via email for entry to the Venue at their selected time slots.
- Entry to the Venue will only be permitted once all visitors indicated in the booking form have arrived at the Venue entrance at the selected time slot.
- Visitors shall arrive no later than 30 minutes from their selected time slots (for example, if you have booked the 10.30am-11.30am time slot, kindly arrive before 11am to gain entry). Each slot will be released after the 30-minute grace period. If the Venues' capacities have been reached, visitors may join the walk-in queue till there is availability of visiting slots.
- Re-entry into the Venues is not allowed.
- The Organiser may, without prior notice and without compensation or any liability, change the operating hours, close and/or restrict admission to the Event due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or other reasons.
- Please visit our website at https://www.nparks.gov.sg/privacy-statement for further details on our data protection policy.