No Trees Found. Please alter your search term.
Zoom in to explore the map
About this Map
- Drag or Zoom in the map to explore
- Click on points for more tree information
- Search by Location or by Scientific/Common name
- Use filter options to see Flowering Trees, Heritage Trees, Tree Conservation Areas and Heritage Roads
- If you can't find a tree, it may not have been included in this phase. We appreciate your patience as we continue to extend the map
Heritage TourSaturday, 25 May 2019 9:00 AM
The Heritage Tour brings you through the Singapore Botanic Gardens, where Southeast Asia's rubber and orchid industries were born. Highlights include the Bandstand, sculptures in the Gardens, the Heritage Trees, the Main Gate, and the Saraca Stream Walk.
Learning Forest TourSaturday, 25 May 2019 9:00 AM
The Learning Forest features a network of boardwalks and elevated walkways that allow visitors to explore habitats ranging from a freshwater forest wetland to a lowland rainforest.
Welcome to trees.sg! Click on the following icons to begin exploring the website.
Tree of the month (May 2019)
Observe the Lagerstroemia speciosa as its young leaves put on a spectacular show of colours - turning from glossy red to pink, light orange, light green and finally green. For its finale, the old leaves turn orange-red before shedding gradually. Coupled with pinkish-purple, paper-like flowers adorning the tree's crown, it is indeed a splendid species.
- Species:Syzgium grande
- Common Name:Jambu Laut
- Location:Tampines Avenue 7
The "Tree of the Month" will be awarded to the tree which has received the most number of virtual hugs over the previous month.