No Trees Found. Please alter your search term.
Zoom in to explore the map
About this Map
- Drag or Zoom in the map to explore
- Click on points for more tree information
- Search by Location or by Scientific/Common name
- Use filter options to see Flowering Trees, Heritage Trees, Tree Conservation Areas and Heritage Roads
- If you can't find a tree, it may not have been included in this phase. We appreciate your patience as we continue to extend the map
Heritage TourSaturday, 23 Feb 2019 9:00 AM
The Heritage Tour brings you through the Singapore Botanic Gardens, where Southeast Asia's rubber and orchid industries were born. Highlights include the Bandstand, sculptures in the Gardens, the Heritage Trees, the Main Gate, and the Saraca Stream Walk.
Learning Forest TourSaturday, 23 Feb 2019 9:00 AM
The Learning Forest features a network of boardwalks and elevated walkways that allow visitors to explore habitats ranging from a freshwater forest wetland to a lowland rainforest.
Chinatown Heritage Tree TrailSaturday, 16 Mar 2019 9:00 AM
Chinatown is Singapore's largest historic district and home to several Heritage Trees. Get up close with the Bodhi Tree, a tree closely associated with Hinduism and Buddhism, and learn about a native mango, the Binjai. Find out the fascinating stories behind these Heritage Trees and other interesting plants.
Welcome to trees.sg! Click on the following icons to begin exploring the website.
Tree of the month (February 2019)
With its iconic umbrella-shaped crown, the Rain Tree provides excellent shade in our parks and along our roads. The Rain Tree is so named because the leaflets close on overcast days. It is also called 'Pukul Lima’, which means ‘5 o’clock’, as the leaves fold up in the evenings.
- Species:Syzgium grande
- Common Name:Jambu Laut
- Location:Ayer Rajah Expressway
The "Tree of the Month" will be awarded to the tree which has received the most number of virtual hugs over the previous month.