FAQs on Training Programme Registration & SkillsFuture Credit
For Corporate users accessing the CUGE Training Management System
The appointed Corppass Administrator for your organisation will be required to select the digital services that your organisation would like to transact for. The Corppass Administrator will then need to assign access to employees for the following digital services in order to carry out transactions. Refer to the guide HERE for step-by-step instructions.
|National Parks Board||NParks CUGE Training Management System||TMS-CP||National Parks Board – CUGE Training Management System|
Our training programmes are designed to cater to the different needs of landscape professionals and practitioners. You can also contact us HERE for more information.
Online payment (PayPal): Please register and pay for the programmes online via PayPal on the CUGE TMS.
PayNow: Please use NParks CUGE PayNow UEN No. T08GB0038ECUG.
ATM/Bank Transfer/i-Banking: Please transfer your fee payment to "National Parks Board - CUGE", DBS Bank Ltd 001-070086-3. Please remember to indicate your full name and invoice number or course title for verification and confirmation of payment.
If you are facing difficulties, please contact the respective programme coordinators or contact us HERE for assistance.
Your SkillsFuture Credit can be used on top of existing Government course subsidies to pay for a wide range of approved work skills-related courses:
- Courses subsidised or approved by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
- Selected programmes offered by Ministry of Education (MOE)-funded institutions*
- Courses supported by public agencies
- SkillsFuture@PA programmes offered by People’s Association, courses offered by Infocomm Media Development Authority's Silver Infocomm Junctions and selected programmes under the National Silver Academy
*Please refer to the SkillsFuture website here.
5. I would like to sign up for SkillsFuture Credit eligible training programmes. Where can I search for these training programmes?
Please visit MySkillsFuture to view the list of SkillsFuture Credit-eligible courses listed on the course directory. You may follow these steps:
- Go to MySkillsFuture.
- On the homepage, go to “Courses” at the top navigation bar, then click on "Browse All Courses".
- If you are searching by Training Provider, please search "CENTRE FOR URBAN GREENERY AND ECOLOGY".
- Search for courses using keyword search; or browse by industry or specific areas of training.
No. SkillsFuture Credit can only be used to cover:
- Course fees payable
- Assessment fee
- Certification fee for approved online courses
- GST imposed on components supported for SkillsFuture Credit use
It cannot be used to offset other charges imposed by Training Providers that are related to programme registration, withdrawals and administration fees.
For more questions on SkillsFuture credit, please refer to the MySkillsFuture FAQ.HERE.