FAQs on SkillsFuture Credit
1. What kind of courses can the SkillsFuture Credit be used for?
Your SkillsFuture Credit can be used on top of existing Government course subsidies to pay for a wide range of approved work skills-related courses:
- Courses subsidised or approved by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
- Selected courses offered by Ministry of Education (MOE)-funded institutions*
- Courses supported by public agencies
- SkillsFuture@PA courses offered by People’s Association, courses offered by Infocomm Media Development Authority's Silver Infocomm Junctions and selected courses under the National Silver Academy
- Institute of Technical Education, polytechnics, autonomous universities, Singapore University of Social Sciences (formerly SIM University), LASALLE College of the Arts and Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
2. I would like to sign up for SkillsFuture Credit eligible courses. Where can I search for these courses?
Please visit the SkillsFuture Credit course directory at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to view the list of SkillsFuture Credit eligible courses.
For a list of eligible courses currently offered by CUGE, please click here.
3. Can SkillsFuture Credit be used to pay for course registration fees or course materials?
SkillsFuture Credit can only be used to cover:
- Course fee
- Assessment fee
- Certification fee for approved online courses
- GST imposed on components supported for SkillsFuture Credit use
It cannot be used to offset other charges imposed by Training Providers that are related to course registration, course withdrawals and administration fees.
4. How do I submit a claim on SkillsFuture Credit portal?
Please refer to the user guide below:
For more FAQs or video guide on how to submit a claim, please visit MySkillsFuture at https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/content/portal/en/header/faqs/skillsfuture-credit.html