LS-HM-103C-1 Safe Use and Handling of Non-hazardous Chemicals Under Supervision
Who Should Attend
- New Entrants
- Landscape Technicians
Competencies Trained and Assessed
- Recognise the dangers to environment, human and animal health of exposure to chemicals
- Safely handle and store non-hazardous chemicals
- Prepare equipment and tools to apply non-hazardous chemicals safely under supervision
- Apply non-hazardous chemicals safely under supervision
- Clean and store tools and equipment
- 24 hours
- 8am to 5pm Daily (Mon-Fri)
Course Fee(Inclusive of 7% GST)
Singapore Citizens & PRs
$30 (after 90% funding)
Please refer HERE for information on available funding and eligibility.
Trainers and Assessors
- Industry Practitioners
- Supervisors/Managers from National Parks Board, Singapore
Date & Registration
Have questions regarding course registration? You may refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
To receive news and updates for programmes via email, you may join our mailing list HERE.
For other queries not answered in the FAQs, simply fill in the form HEREto contact us.