LS-HS-101C-1 Recognise Plants and Their Growth Requirements
Who Should Attend
- New Entrants
- Landscape Technicians
Competencies Trained and Assessed
- State the functions of the main parts of a plant
- Recognise the role of environmental factors when maintaining the health of plants
- Recognise different plant growth habits and shapes to aid classification
- Recognise a selection, of plants and their use in landscapes
- Inspect plants for quality according to their characteristics as required in landscape industry
- 24 hours
- 8am to 5pm Daily (Mon-Fri)
Course Fee(Inclusive of 7% GST)
Singapore Citizens & PRs
$30 (after 90% funding)
Please refer HERE for information on available funding and eligibility.
Trainers and Assessors
- Industry Practitioners
- Supervisors/Managers from National Parks Board, Singapore
Date & Registration
Have questions regarding course registration? You may refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
To receive news and updates for programmes via email, you may join our mailing list HERE.
For other queries not answered in the FAQs, simply fill in the form HEREto contact us.