LS-HS-102C-1 Improve Soil and Media
Who Should Attend
- New Entrants
- Landscape Technicians
Competencies Trained and Assessed
- Identify the physical properties of soils
- Select materials used in media for containerised plants
- Recognise, and state the uses of, the main types of fertilisers, composts and soil additives (ameliorants)
- Improve soil or media by the addition of fertilisers, composts and soil additives (ameliorants) as directed by supervisorsState the functions of the main parts of a plant
- 16 hours
- 8am to 5pm Daily (Mon-Fri)
Course Fee (Inclusive of 7% GST)
Singapore Citizens & PRs
$30 (after 90% funding)
Please refer HERE for information on available funding and eligibility.
Trainers & Assessors
- Industry Practitioners
- Supervisors/Managers from National Parks Board, Singapore
Date & Registration
Have questions regarding course registration? You may refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
To receive news and updates for programmes via email, you may join our mailing list HERE.
For other queries not answered in the FAQs, simply fill in the form HEREto contact us.