LS-HM-403E-1 Develop horticultural production systems
On successful completion of this unit, the participant will have the knowledge and application skills to develop and monitor production systems which may include controlled environments such as hydroponic and aeroponic systems.
Who Should Attend
- Nursery Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Floricultural Manager
- Export Manager
Competencies Trained and Assessed
- Determine requirements of the plant production program.
- Manage the implementation of the plant production program and specifications.
- Develop integrated plant health management program.
- Report plant production activities
- 32 hours
- 8am to 5pm Daily (Mon-Fri)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs||$240 ( after 70% funding)|
Click here for the full list of course fees and available subsidies
- Industry Practitioners
- Supervisors/Managers from National Parks Board, Singapore