LS-HS-402C-1 Interpret soil / media amelioration needs
SKILLS FRAMEWORK AND WORKFORCE SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS (WSQ)
The Skills Framework for Landscape was launched on 4 May 2019 as part of the Landscape Sector Transformation Plan (LSTP).
The Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) system will adopt the Skills Framework and continue to certify skills and meet Continuing Education and Training (CET) needs. With this, all current Landscape WSQ courses based on the old Competency Standards will be replaced with new ones based on the Technical and Generic Skills and Competencies by 31 October 2020.
Full qualifications obtained prior to 1 November 2020 will not be affected by the transition to the Skills Framework.
For upcoming course dates for WSQ Diploma in Landscape Management, please refer HERE.
For course registration, please refer HERE.
Who Should Attend
- Landscape Supervisor
- Landscape Manager
- Certified Arborist, Certified Park Manager, Certified Practicing Horticulturist
- Diploma holders with Horticulture management
Competencies Trained and Assessed
- Collect soil or media and prepare for analysis
- Interpret the characteristics of the soil or media from samples and test results
- Interpret soil analysis of soil or media
- Develop soil amendment strategies
- Monitor soil amendment strategies
- 24 hours
- 8am to 5pm Daily (Mon-Fri)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs||$190 (after 70% funding)|
Click here for the full list of course fees and other available subsidies.
- Industry Practitioners
- Supervisors/Managers from National Parks Board, Singapore