Landscape Company Register
The Landscape Company Register (LCR) provides recognition that a company is a genuine service provider with trained landscape employees. Landscape companies that manage green spaces, provide design and implementation services are eligible to apply as long as they are able to meet the following criteria:
- Majority of business contracts are related to landscape services
- Landscape operations employees are trained according to their job scopes as specified by the Progressive Wage Model (PWM) for the Landscape Sector
- Landscape operations employees are remunerated according to the PWM
- Must not have been convicted of employment law offences
- Must not have defaulted on Employment Claims Tribunal (ECT) orders
With effect from 1 January 2019, suppliers of landscape services are required to have two consecutive years of LCR status in order to be awarded government contracts or to qualify for renewal. This includes those appointed as subcontractors. Companies with LCR status may also apply for NParks’ Landscape Productivity Grant.
To view the latest LCR listing, please click here.
For more details on the LCR, please visit the FAQ page.