FAQs on Shopping cart
- How do I place my order?
- Select the books that you want and click Add to Cart.
- Go to the Shopping Cart
- Add new mailing Address, view your order summary and click ‘I have read and agree with the terms and conditions’
- Click Checkout
- You will be guided to eNETs page to complete your payment.
- Once payment is approved, you will receive an order confirmation on screen and via your registered email.
- How is my order shipped?
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding Singapore public holidays. Any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the following week.
Singapore Post Registered Mail
- How long does it take for my order to reach me?
Orders are despatched within 5 working days after payment confirmation. Typically, local orders take 72 hours after dispatch. For US orders, it can take up to 10-14 working days depending on the delivery address.
Delivery dates are not guaranteed in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond the control of CUGE. These interruptions include, but are not limited to, delays caused by the transportation system, shipping carrier or processing of cardholder's credit/debit card.
Delivery delays due to service interruptions or inclement weather conditions are not the responsibility of CUGE or the carrier.
- I would like to change my order. What should I do?
If you would like to amend your order, please contact us at Ask_CUGE@nparks.gov.sg
- How do I know that my order has been successfully submitted?
You will receive an email acknowledgement containing the invoice and details of your purchase. Your order will be only dispatched upon receipt of payment.
- What is your return Policy?
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund. We will issue a refund to your original form of payment for items returned within 30 days. All returned items must be in their original condition
- How can I pay for my order?
We accept MasterCard and Visa. Please note that all payments are charged in Singapore Dollars. The final amount reflected on your bill may differ depending on the exchange rate at the time your bank processes the transaction.
- What if there are missing or wrong items when I receive my order?
For missing or wrongly shipped items, please contact us at Ask_CUGE@nparks.gov.sg and quote your invoice number. Our customer service is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (Singapore Time). We will endeavour to reply to your query within 2 working days and we will advise you on what to do next.
- Is there a minimum order value?
There is no minimum order requirement. Delivery charges will remain as specified.
- What are the recommended browsers for this site?
This site is optimized for Explorer version 7.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox version 2.0 or higher, Opera 9.0 or higher and Google Chrome.
- Is my personal information kept private?