No Trees Found. Please alter your search term.
Zoom in to explore the map
About this Map
- Drag or Zoom in the map to explore
- Click on points for more tree information
- Search by Location or by Scientific/Common name
- Use filter options to see Flowering Trees, Heritage Trees, Tree Conservation Areas and Heritage Roads
- If you can't find a tree, it may not have been included in this phase. We appreciate your patience as we continue to extend the map
"Have you hugged a tree today?"
Move the pin to adjust the tree's location.
Device location services disabled. To use your current location, please turn on location services in your device settings.
Report incorrect tree informationPlease enter the reason
The OneMillionTrees movement aims to restore nature back into our city through the planting of more than a million trees across Singapore over the next ten years, as part of NParks' efforts to achieve our new City in Nature vision. This initiative is in support of the Singapore Green Plan 2030. Stay tuned to find out how you can get involved!
Welcome to TreesSG! Click on the following icons to begin exploring the website.
Tree of the Month (March 2023)
Originating from tropical West Africa, the Khaya senegalensis towers over our parks and streetscapes. This tree boasts of a large, rounded, bushy crown with a robust, cylindrical trunk. Its wood is highly appreciated for its rich reddish mahogany brown colour and is often used for furniture, construction and boat-building!
- Species:Khaya senegalensis
- Common Name:African Mahogany
- Location:Dover Road
The "Tree of the Month" will be awarded to the tree which has received the most number of virtual hugs over the previous month.
Share your photos of trees around you or flowering trees by uploading them onto the correct tree in our tree map!
Website under maintenance
This function has been temporarily disabled while trees.sg is undergoing site maintenance.