Looking for places to bring your furry friends for a day of fun? Check out the dog runs located in our parks islandwide.
While dogs are permitted in most of our parks and park connectors, they are not permitted in the following areas due to the presence of the rich biodiversity there:
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Bukit Timah Mountain Biking Trail
- Central Catchment Nature Reserve (MacRitchie)
- Upper Seletar Reservoir Park
- Upper Peirce Reservoir Park
- Chestnut Nature Park
- Kranji Marshes
- Hindhede Nature Park
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Labrador Nature Reserve
- Chestnut-Gangsa Biking Trail
- Nature trials in Dairy Farm Nature Park (Wallace Trails)
- Lower Peirce trail
- Upper Peirce Reservoir Park access road
- The pipeline at Bukit Timah
Do refer to this link for more information on the Do's and Don'ts in the parks.
Maintenance schedule of Dog Runs
Please note that the following dog runs will be temporarily closed for maintenance based on the dates below.
| Katong Park
|| 25 - 27 Feb
| Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park (small dog run)
|| 26 Feb - 1 March
| Koon Seng Park
|| 1 - 4 March
| Clementi Woods Park
|| 5 - 8 March
Looking to give your dog a clean scrub after a day of exercise without messing up your bathroom?
Make use of the self-service Dog Wash station located beside the Dog Run area at West Coast Park!
The K9000 Dog Wash allows you to shampoo, condition, treat fleas and ticks and dry your dog within 10 minutes. The station can accommodate dogs ranging from a small Chihuahua to a larger breed such as the Great Dane.