Do I need a permit?
Permits are required for all filming and commercial photography in the Gardens. You may apply for a permit here.
How far in advance should I apply for a permit?
Permit applications have to be submitted at least 14 days prior to the proposed filming or photography dates.
Where am I NOT allowed to film?
Filming is NOT allowed at Clusia Cove, Forest Ramble and Entrance Pavilion for the convenience of other garden users.
Rules and Regulations:
- Filming and photography should be carried out on weekdays during off-peak periods (0900hrs - 1700hrs)
- Do not deface or damage any property or plants in the premises. The use of nails, hooks or like, to hang or tie any object to shrubs and trees is prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed to enter the garden.
- Do not block off any areas (e.g. toilet, shelter, pathways) within our garden for your exclusive use.
- Do not set up any structures without the prior approval of NParks. All kinds of tracks and power generating devices are not allowed.
- The site must be kept clean and tidy at all times during your event. Please remove all refuse generated, immediately after your event at your own cost.
- No props are allowed
- At the Grasslands, stick to the designated trails at all times. Do not stray off trail into the grasses. Lighting, including flash, is not allowed to protect the biodiversity.