- Help to keep the garden clean by not smoking or littering.
- For cyclists, please slow down and dismount from your bicycle at the appropriate places within the garden.
- If you are bringing your pets, please remember to leash them and clean up after them, out of consideration to other garden visitors.
- It is against the law to release any animals into our public parks.
For the well-being of our native flora and fauna, please abide by the regulations under the Parks & Trees Act (Cap. 216) and the Parks & Trees Regulations (Cap. 216, RI).
For enquiries, please call 1800-4717300.
- No littering
- No smoking
- No speeding
- Leash your dogs and clean up after them
- No flying of kites
- No feeding of animals
- No fishing or poaching
- No releasing of animals
- No plucking of plants
- No barbecuing (except with a permit and at designated areas)
- No camping (including use of tents)
- No flying of model aircraft
Mask-wearing Mask-wearing in outdoor settings such as parks, gardens and nature reserves is optional but continues to be required when you visit our indoor facilities, such as museums, galleries, enclosed visitor centres, and shops. Do note that our F&B outlets are considered indoor places, so please continue to wear a mask, except when consuming food, drink or medication.
large scale events, weddings, marriage solemnisations of above 500 participants. VDS will also continue to be implemented at our F&B outlets.
Visit our E-Services webpage
Thank you for doing your part to remain socially responsible