- Help to keep the garden clean by not smoking or littering.
- For cyclists, please slow down and dismount from your bicycle at the appropriate places within the garden.
- If you are bringing your pets, please remember to leash them and clean up after them, out of consideration to other garden visitors.
- It is against the law to release any animals into our public parks.
For the well-being of our native flora and fauna, please abide by the regulations under the Parks & Trees Act (Cap. 216) and the Parks & Trees Regulations (Cap. 216, RI).
For enquiries, please call 1800-4717300.
- No littering
- No smoking
- No speeding
- Leash your dogs and clean up after them
- No flying of kites
- No feeding of animals
- No fishing or poaching
- No releasing of animals
- No plucking of plants
- No barbecuing (except with a permit and at designated areas)
- No camping (including use of tents)
- No flying of model aircraft
Visit our E-Services webpage