Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting the above information, I have read, understood and agree with the Privacy Statement. I declare that all the information provided in this form is true, correct and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand and acknowledge that if any of the information provided in this form is false or inaccurate, the National Parks Board reserves the right to refuse the participation of any registrant who does not fulfil the criteria for the programme.
2. I/We hereby undertake and agree to accept any risks that may arise from my/our participation in the Programme, and that under no circumstances shall the National Parks Board be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of my/our participation in the Programme.
3. For safety reasons, outdoor tours might be cancelled in the event of inclement weather such as thunderstorms. We agree and accept that the National Parks Board shall not be held liable for any form of compensation or refund whatsoever arising out of the cancellation of the outdoor tour(s), unless otherwise stated.
4. In the event I/we are unable to attend the above-mentioned workshop/tour, we agree and accept that no refund for the workshop fee/tour fee shall be made.
5. Prices listed for workshop/tour are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).