Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting the above information, I have read, understood and agree with the Privacy Statement. I declare that all the information provided in this form is true, correct and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand and acknowledge that if any of the information provided in this form is false or inaccurate, the National Parks Board reserves the right to refuse the participation of any registrant who does not fulfil the criteria for the programme.
2. My participation in this activity is entirely voluntary. I am aware that this activity may carry risks of injury and/or damage to my property. I agree not to hold the National Parks Board responsible and to indemnify the National Parks Board from and against any such action and/or liability that I or a third party may suffer as a result of my own actions or negligence. If my child or ward is participating in this activity and is below 18 years old, I agree to the above on his/her behalf.
3. For safety reasons, outdoor tours might be cancelled in the event of inclement weather such as thunderstorms. We agree and accept that the National Parks Board shall not be held liable for any form of compensation or refund whatsoever arising out of the cancellation of the outdoor tour(s), unless otherwise stated.
4. In the event I/we are unable to attend the above-mentioned workshop/tour, we agree and accept that no refund for the workshop fee/tour fee shall be made.
5. Prices listed for workshop/tour are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).