Applying for a farm licence
You need to apply for a farm licence when you are ready for commercial production and sale.
You are to submit the following supporting documents to us by e-mail to Ong_Ai_Khim@nparks.gov.sg or Yeo_Meng_Wah@nparks.gov.sg:
- Farm registration & licensing form (PDF)
- Supporting documents
- A copy of your latest business profile from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), if it has not been submitted during the in-principal, no objection stage
- Copies of any documentary evidence, such as a lease or tenancy agreement, on the approval of the land for farming.
- Copies of the NRIC(s), front and back, of the lessee/tenant, joint-lessee/tenant, sole-proprietor, or all the partners in the business .
- Your latest Medisave contribution payment receipt, if you are self-employed.
Please also apply for a GIRO arrangement with NParks.
Fees and payment
The license costs S$100, and is valid for a year. GIRO applications take a month to process. If you do not have a GIRO arrangement yet, please make payment by AXS.
Renewal of farm licence
The first licence renewal notice will be sent to you eight weeks before the licence expires.
The second licence renewal notice, together with the tax invoice you will need to make payment, will be sent to you four weeks before the licence expires.
Your licence will be renewed only if payment is made before your licence expires.
If payment has not been made when your licence expires, a notice to cease farming activities will be sent to you. Applications or appeals for licence renewal will be considered on a case-by-case basis.