Plan Your Trip To Ubin!
Select up to 3 areas of interests and generate your map
Ubin Volunteer Hub:
8.30am - 5.00pm
Ubin Living Lab office:
9.30am - 4.30pm
Chek Jawa Wetlands:
8.30am - 6.00pm
1. All campsites and camping areas are closed till further notice. We thank you for your understanding.
2. Box jellyfish have been spotted in Singapore waters in recent months. For your own safety, please take precautions before heading to one of our beaches. More information on box jelly fish can be found here.
3. We are taking precautionary measures to pause our activities to safeguard our volunteers and participants. Please check our website www.nparks.gov.sg for the latest update.
5. Please read this notice for the use of shared bicycles, personal mobility devices and motorised bicycles on Pulau Ubin.
6. The Pekan Quarry viewpoint is closed to facilitate habitat enhancement works at Pekan Quarry from 1 July 2019 to September 2020.
7. Noordin Campsite is closed until further notice due to erosion of the shoreline. Camping is allowed at designated campsites at Jelutong, Mamam and Ubin Living Lab.
In case of any emergency or accident, please call 995/999
For non-emergency enquiries, please call:
National Parks Board Helpline: