Plan Your Trip To Ubin!
Select up to 3 areas of interests and generate your map
Ubin Volunteer Hub:
9.00am - 5.00pm
Ubin Living Lab office:
9.30am - 4.30pm
Chek Jawa Wetlands:
9.00am - 5.00pm
1. In line with the Multi-Ministry Taskforce’s latest advisory for the COVID-19 situation, campsites and camping areas are closed till further notice.
2. Please note that two sections of the coastal boardwalk are currently undergoing maintenance works. The first section will be closed from 12 August 2021 to 23 September 2021, and the next from 24 September 2021 to 23 October 2021. Alternative sections of the boardwalk remain open for your viewing during your visit. For the location of the affected sections, refer to the map by clicking here.
3. Box jellyfish have been spotted in Singapore waters in recent months. For your own safety, please take precautions before heading to one of our beaches. More information on box jelly fish can be found here.4. A permit is required to conduct any activity, including camping, hiking, cycling and team-building activities, that involves more than 20 participants. Please fill in an application form and submit it to NParks for approval at NParks_pulau_ubin@nparks.gov.sg.
6. Please read this notice for the use of shared bicycles, personal mobility devices and motorised bicycles on Pulau Ubin.
7. Please read this notice for track closure from Chek Jawa Wetlands.
In case of any emergency or accident, please call 995/999
For non-emergency enquiries, please call:
National Parks Board Helpline: