Plan Your Trip To Ubin!
Select up to 3 areas of interests and generate your map
Ubin Volunteer Hub:
8.30am - 5.00pm
Ubin Living Lab office:
9.30am - 4.30pm
Chek Jawa Wetlands:
8.30am - 6.00pm
1. Camping is not allowed due to COVID-19 situation. We thank you for your understanding.
2. Box jellyfish have been spotted in Singapore waters in recent months. For your own safety, please take precautions before heading to one of our beaches. More information on box jelly fish can be found here.
3. We are taking precautionary measures to pause our activities to safeguard our volunteers and participants. Please check our website www.nparks.gov.sg for the latest update.
5. Please read this notice for the use of shared bicycles, personal mobility devices and motorised bicycles on Pulau Ubin.
6. The track to Chek Jawa Wetlands from Beberek Hut is closed for repairs from 15 October to 29 October 2020. Click here for more info.
In case of any emergency or accident, please call 995/999
For non-emergency enquiries, please call:
National Parks Board Helpline: