Plan Your Trip To Ubin!
Select up to 3 areas of interests and generate your map
Ubin Volunteer Hub:
9.00am - 5.00pm
Ubin Living Lab office:
9.30am - 4.30pm
Chek Jawa Wetlands:
7.00am - 7.00pm
Safety during bad weather. Seek cover at the nearest shelter available and avoid entering forested areas, including nature reserves and nature parks during and immediately after bad weather. Visit NEA or dial 65427788 for weather forecast.
Some areas may be flooded in February 2023 due to higher tides and bad weather. For safety, please do not enter when the area is flooded.
2. Please read this notice for track closure from Chek Jawa Wetlands
3. Please read this notice for the use of shared bicycles, personal mobility devices and motorised bicycles on Pulau Ubin.
4. A section of the Sensory Trail will be closed for track improvement works from 5 - 23 Jun 2023. Please click here for more information.
5. The Ubin Living Lab toilet shower and tap facilities are undergoing maintenance and are temporarily unavailable for use. The other toilet functions remain open and available.
6. Box jellyfish have been spotted in Singapore waters in recent months. For your own safety, please take precautions before heading to one of our beaches. More information on box jelly fish can be found here.
In case of any emergency or accident, please call 995/999
For non-emergency enquiries, please call:
National Parks Board Helpline: