Plan Your Trip To Ubin!
Select up to 3 areas of interests and generate your map
Ubin Volunteer Hub:
8.30am - 5.00pm
Ubin Living Lab office:
9.30am - 4.30pm
Chek Jawa Wetlands:
8.30am - 6.00pm
1. In view of the COVID-19 situation and the latest advisories from the Ministry of Health, these areas are closed from 7 April to 1 June 2020:
-Chek Jawa Visitor Centre
-All campsites, camping areas and all fishing areas
2. We are taking precautionary measures to pause our activities to safeguard our volunteers and participants. Please check our website www.nparks.gov.sg for the latest update.
3. A permit is required to conduct any activity, including camping, hiking, cycling and team-building activities, that involves more than 40 participants. Please fill in an application form and submit it to NParks for approval at NParks_pulau_ubin@nparks.gov.sg.
4. Please read this notice for the use of shared bicycles, personal mobility devices and motorised bicycles on Pulau Ubin.
5. The Pekan Quarry viewpoint is closed to facilitate habitat enhancement works at Pekan Quarry from 1 July 2019 to June 2020.
6. Noordin Campsite is closed until further notice due to erosion of the shoreline. Camping is allowed at designated campsites at Jelutong, Mamam and Ubin Living Lab.
In case of any emergency or accident, please call 995/999
For non-emergency enquiries, please call:
National Parks Board Helpline: