Ubin-HSBC Volunteer Hub:
8.30am - 5.00pm
Ubin Living Lab:
9.30am - 4.30pm
Chek Jawa Wetlands:
8.30am - 6.00pm
1. Noordin Campsite is closed until further notice due to erosion of the shoreline. Camping is allowed at designated campsites at Jelutong, Mamam and Ubin Living Lab.
2. A permit is required to conduct any activity, including camping, hiking, cycling and team-building activities, that involves more than 40 participants. Please fill in an application form and submit it to NParks for approval at NParks_pulau_ubin@nparks.gov.sg.
3. Please read this notice for the use of shared bicycles, personal mobility devices and motorised bicycles on Pulau Ubin.
4. [Notice of closure] Please be informed that the Assembly Area will be undergoing maintenance works from 13 Aug to 31 Aug 2018. During this period, the facility will not be available for booking or use. Alternative site for use will be Ubin Living Lab. For further enquiries, kindly email: email@example.com
5. The track to Chek Jawa Wetlands from Kelichap Hut is closed for repairs from 19 November 2018. Please use the alternative route at Beberek Hut to get to Chek Jawa Wetlands. Expected date of completion by early December 2018.
6.The track to Chek Jawa Wetlands from Beberek Hut is closed for repairs from 10 December 2018. Please use the alternative route at Kelichap Hut to get to Chek Jawa Wetlands. Expected date of completion by end December 2018.
In case of any emergency or accident, please call 995/999
For non-emergency enquiries, please call: