Visit Pulau Ubin, the Ubin Way!
The Friends of Ubin Network, consisting of resident grassroots leaders, nature lovers, Ubin operators, educators and volunteers have formed a group to explore possible sustainable principles that can guide ecologically and socially responsible behaviour on the island.
The group has come up with a Code of Conduct containing these principles called the “Ubin Way”. They will share this code of conduct with visitors, operators and people staying on the island, who can adopt these principles when they are on the island.
- Relive and experience the kampong lifestyle.
- Appreciate and conserve our cultural heritage.
- Discover and cherish the diversity of nature.
- Respect one another and bond with the community.
- Care for Ubin and be considerate towards its environment.