As demand for the guided tours is high, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Each tour costs $60 (maximum 5 people per group). Only online payment will be accepted. In the event that the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, your payment will be refunded.
Opening date of online registration (9am) / Status
|2 Jan 2022||Sunday||4pm to 6pm|
|3 Jan 2022||Monday||4pm to 6pm||1 Dec 2021|
|1 Mar 2022||Tuesday||3pm to 5pm||1 Dec 2021|
|2 Mar 2022||Wednesday||4pm to 6pm||1 Dec 2021|
|24 Mar 2022||Thursday||8am to 10am||1 Dec 2021|
|22 Apr 2022||Friday||8am to 10am||1 March 2022|
|23 Apr 2022||Saturday||9am to 11am||1 March 2022|
|20 May 2022||Friday||8am to 10am||1 March 2022|
|21 May 2022||Saturday||8am to 10am||1 March 2022|
|22 May 2022||Sunday||9am to 11am||1 March 2022|
|18 Jun 2022||Saturday||8am to 10am||1 March 2022|
|20Jun 2022||Monday||9am to 11am||1 March 2022|
|18July 2022||Monday||8am to 10am||1 June 2022|
|19July 2022||Tuesday||8am to 10am||1 June 2022|
|24 Nov 2022||Thursday||4pm to 6pm||1 Sept 2022|
|25 Nov 2022||Friday||4pm to 6pm||1 Sept 2022|
|23 Dec 2022||Friday||4pm to 6pm||1 Sept 2022|
Things to Note Before Booking a Tour:
1. Upon placing a booking, please take down your booking number.
2. We will confirm your booking only upon receipt of your payment.
3. On the day of tour, please register with your booking number at the Chek Jawa Information Kiosk at the respective registration timings.
1. Be responsible for your own personal safety. Wear a hat/cap to shield yourself from the sun; put on sunscreen if necessary. Bring sufficient water to quench your thirst.
2. To avoid injury, wear footwear that covers the entire feet. Slippers and sandals are not appropriate.
3. To avoid mosquito bites, apply insect repellent or wear long-sleeved shirts and pants.
4. Please stay with your guide and follow his/her instructions. We seek your cooperation to ensure the long-term sustainability of Chek Jawa Wetlands.
5. For safety reasons, tours might be canceled in the event of inclement weather (lightning or heavy rain).
We seek your cooperation to ensure the long-term sustainability of Pulau Ubin.