With a capacity to host up to 180 guests comfortably in seminar-style seating, the Function Hall is the perfect setting for corporate conferences, meetings, seminars, workshops and retreats. It is fully equipped with an audio-visual system and can also accommodate different setups such as classroom-style or boardroom-style.
Available Hours for Booking:
8am to 10pm daily (inclusive of setup and tear down)
Each booking must be made for a minimum of 4 hours (including event catering/logistics setup and tear down) in accordance with the following time-blocks:
8am - 12noon (4 hours)
1pm - 5pm (4 hours)
6pm - 10pm (4 hours)
Type of Events
- Product Launches
- Corporate Trainings / Retreats
- Film Screenings
- Theatre Seating - 180pax
- Classroom Seating - 60pax (client's own rental of tables)
- Cluster Seating - 80pax (client's own rental of tables)
Equipment & Facilities
- Built-In Projector and screen
- Sound system with microphones
- Retractable Chair System
- Classroom style tables
- Flipcharts with markers
Rental Rates (inclusive of 7% GST)
Per Hour (minimum of 4h booking)
Full Day (8am to 10pm)
Points to Note
- Full payment of usage fee together with application form must be submitted 8 weeks before the event day.
- Additional usage fee will be imposed for use of the venue (including clearing up/tear down) beyond booking time.
- An admin fee (20% of the usage fee) will be charged for bookings cancelled more than 30 days before actual event date.
- An admin fee (100% of usage fee) will be charged for bookings cancelled less than 30 days before actual event date.
- Food & Drinks are strictly not allowed inside Function Hall, Botany Centre.
- Open fire (for any purposes) are not allowed. (eg. torches, gasoline, etc.)
- Decorations can be put up via methods that cause no physical defacement or damages to the venues (no drilling, hammering, sticking tapes etc), and that they can be removed cleanly.
- No distribution of brochures/flyers or display of banners
- No animals are allowed in the premises.
- No releasing of animals or items (e.g. balloons, confetti) into the general environment.
- Only classical or light music is recommended in all venues. Dancing is discouraged in all venues.
The above pointers are not exhaustive. Kindly refer to the Venue Rental Rate and Terms & Conditions for more details.
Event Butler has been appointed by the National Parks Board to manage venue bookings at Fort Canning Park, HortPark and the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
For venue booking enquiries, please submit the online form with your preferred venue. For further enquiries, please contact Event Butler at 6471 0318 or email@example.com
Alternatively, you may call the NParks Helpline at 1800-471-7300 or email NParks_SBG_Venues@nparks.gov.sg.
For use of the Gardens' outdoor spaces for organised/group activities, please click here.